We had such a nice trip to Kansas. I have sooooo much to share with you, that I don’t know where to begin. And giving the fact that Christmas is 5 days away and I haven’t finished (or started) most of my gifts or cooking, it may be a few more days before I can begin to really share with you the things I want to.
If you don’t already, please follow me on facebook where I am sharing recipes and pictures as I go!
I wanted to stop in tonight (or morning, since it’s after midnight) to show you one of the gifts I did complete today, though.
- marbles (fish bowl gem things, haha, I don’t know their name)
- printer & paper
- scissors or punch
- mod podge & glue
- magnets (I cut up old advertising magnets like the doctors office gives you)
- I made text-box circles in Microsoft Word and added the alphabet.
- Printed it out on scrapbook paper
- Cut out each circle (a 1″ punch would sure be handy)
- Mod Podge the circle to the flat side of the stone (letter facing the bubble part)
- After it dries, glue the magnet on (I used super glue for this, because I was afraid hot glue would come off and e6000 takes too long to dry)
|screenshot of text box circles|
I’m adding these to the Handmade Christmas section!!!
Don’t forget to pin it, too!!!