Can you tell I love pumpkin as much as I love spray paint? I honestly use to hate it. Isn’t it funny how your tastes change?
I made these last year and just remembered them while digging through recipes! Needless to say, they were good enough to make again this year!
What could be better than chocolate chip cookies? Chocolate chip cookies with pumpkin! These are a total crowd pleaser!
here’s a quick tip for you: use an ice cream scoop to scoop cookies onto your pan! That way they’re all the same size! I use them for cupcakes too, just a bigger size!
- 2 sticks salted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- chocolate chips
- Cream butter, sugar, and pumpkin.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and spice.
- gradually add to wet ingredients.
- Add in chocolate chips to your hearts content
- Scoop onto baking sheet
- Bake at 375 for 11-13 minutes.
Do you love or hate pumpkin?!?