Here you go: the long awaited Part Six of Freezer Cooking.
It gets harder and harder to think of new meals for you all. Especially since I love all of the ones from the first 5 posts. I have 27 total dinner recipes and 10 toddler meals in the first 5 posts for you! Be sure to check them all out here.
If you haven’t tried this yet, I really don’t know what you’re waiting on! This time I spent $110, took 2 hours, and had 14 meals prepared with very little mess! It saves me so much time and energy during the week! Plus, as I’m traveling more, it’s reassuring to know my family will still have healthy meals prepared without me!
For part 6, I am reviewing Mama and Baby Love’s new revised eBook! If you’ve already purchased the first one, this is the same book, but so much better!
It is a complete beginner’s guide to real food! It is chock full of freezer meals for your crockpot and also 1 skillet meals you can freeze ahead! All of the recipes are 95% grain-free, gluten-free and diary-free. This book is also super Paleo friendly.
- This revised book has an updated grocery lists that is easier to read by grouping each item by meat, veggies, dairy, etc.
- A professional chef gave his stamp of approval and also wrote the forward for the new book.
- There are 15 new recipes. 10 are slow cooker and 5 are one dish freezer recipes.
- The Real Food chapter has been beefed up to explain exactly what healthy really means and what real food really means.
Stephanie included labels in the book, but I have had a falling out with my printer, so I used my go-to sharpie! This is the first step after shopping and gathering your supplies!
- The next step is chopping your veggies and placing them in the appropriate bags! Real Food should be colorful and shouldn’t have 35 different ingredients within 1 product! I only used 2 cans (cranberry sauce) in all 14 meals!!! Amazing, right?!? NO condensed soups, bpa, hfcs, msg, or other yucky products for my family!
I prepared the chicken parmesan, pork roast with butternut squash, fajitas, cranberry chicken, orange beef stew, and Italian Beef! So far, I love them all!
And this is ALL of my mess! 2 cutting boards, couple of measuring spoons, knives, a bowl! 14 meals! 1 mess! This definitely saves me time each night after dinner!
So many people have left such incredible comments and sent emails saying just how much this has changed their lives. That’s why I do what I do! I LOVE helping others find healthy, simple solutions to create balance for their lives!
I hope you’ll continue to leave comments below to share how they have helped your life!