I’ve touched on how I balance being a work at home mom several times before. I didn’t learn all of those things on my own. I happen to have a fabulous life/business coach! You may know her! She’s slightly famous for blogging about her amazing home and furniture transformations, but she has finally branched out and is using her talents to empower other women like she has me!
There is often a crazy relationship between being a working mom (even from home) and our time!
Bottom line, there just isn’t enough time in the day to be successful at work and at home. We are constantly pulled in 10 different directions.
Thankfully, Sarah gets this.
Sarah believes that when working women handle their time, it allows amazing things to happen in the world. If you don’t believe me, ask my husband! We are in a completely different place in life than we were before I contacted Sarah last August!
She says that time isn’t the enemy; it’s literally a creative tool. To create the kind of life you want. To create the kind of WORLD you want.
Sarah teaches working moms how to get a handle on their time, so that they can use it like the powerful tool that it is.
And if this sounds like something you can use, she’s offering a live training call:
“The Art of Juggling:
How to Find Two Extra Hours In Every Day So You Can Rock Your Career and Relax at Home”
on August 14th.
• Why most working moms have trouble dropping the emotions around daily hassles, and how you can create action from inertia.
• A simple strategy that will help you determine how and when to delegate an activity or simply let it go. Just this strategy alone can open up hours in a day.
• Why it is important to ensure everyone in the household contributes to the daily tasks. And simple ways to get your family involved.
• How to create a daily routine that includes sacred alone time for mom. Tired of hearing about a “morning ritual” to center you? When you have kids this is impossible. Well, unless you want to wake up at 3am. Don’t worry I’ve got you covered.
• The three different reasons for your exhaustion and what you can do to combat them.
What I love about Sarah is that she’s brass tacks. She’s a lovely person who shares all kinds of great content. But she’s really nuts and bolts about strategizing your life. Starting with your time.
So, I highly recommend that you check her out. Especially if you want to start rocking your career and relaxing at home.
I’m not going to say that all of her ideas are comfortable, but in the past 10 months of working with her, I have learned that things will never change if you don’t change yourself. You cannot keep doing the same thing over and over and expect different results. You have to step out. Sarah has helped us pay off over $25,000 in debt, create a true routine and schedule in my home so that I can be a successful work at home mom, while nurturing my daughter and spoiling my husband. I have recently received a promotion with Shaklee, almost doubled our families income, and grown this blog tremendously! Sarah has shown me that it IS possible to live your dream! It’s all about managing your time and prioritizing! I have learned not to put off her suggestions and instead get right to them. Whatever she tells me to do, I do not hesitate, and my results are all the proof you need to follow her advice.