So, I thought I would take a moment from this rainy day to praise The Creator for a few things. In fact, I think I may try to do this each Saturday or Sunday.
It’s so easy to get caught up in the daily grind & all of the other prayer requests to truly thank God for all the big and li’l things he has given us throughout the week.
- A baby cousin of mine was born and released from NICU this week after suffering w/ jaundice!
- Andrew & I got our full time hours back & half of the pay that was taken away in January due to the economy!
- My dad found a full time job after being laid off in December!
- My brother-in-law, his wife, & their 8 month old daughter have started going to church!
- I sold a big window job which will transfer into an extra $580 this pay period in commission! (He continues to provide for us!)
- The rain (although it hasn’t stopped in days) which makes the plants & flowers grow.
- My beautiful family & the life that Andrew & I have created with each other.
- Andrew in general. He is truly my very best friend and the second best man (surpassed only by Paw-Paw) I’ve ever known.
- All the things we take for granted, like my transportation, electricity, water, my home, etc.
- My health & the health of my family.
- My family. I have one of the best sets of parents ever. And, a pretty cool li’l brother too.