In continuation of my first week’s blessings, let me add this weeks.
- My li’l (but big) brother safely made the trip from TN to RI for a mission trip with our home church. They had a great week & now he is spending the rest of summer with me!
- I got to see my niece & nephew this week. Even though it was just over webcam, it was special. Cayden kept saying “Come here, I want to see you” and it kind of broke my heart. I love them both to pieces!
- Although we found out on Wednesday that my father-in-law had prostate cancer, the doctors are saying it is 100% treatable and that he should be cancer free in six months!
- My husband is home after an extended drill weekend!
- After beginning my gluten free diet on Monday I feel soo much better. No more aches & pains.